Thursday, February 6, 2014

I lied

Tonight we conceived a baby girl. :) I got the positive ovulation test this morning and have had an headache and cramping on the right side today, so I'm pretty sure it's for real. I am optimistic since I haven't had these symptoms before (that I noticed), so hopefully the stronger symptoms as a result of more hormones mean a better result...?

I am worried about why I ovulated late. It should have been Monday, so why the delay? Something I will definitely address with the doc if we have to do another round. 

I am not ready for the two week wait. Luckily, today I finalized the plans for Kara's bachelorette dinner/party/lingerie shower on March 7th, part of which involves coming to our house afterward. Therefore, the projects shall begin! Only kind of because we don't need to be spending money on big things, but before then I would like to:
-Finish & hang curtains in family room (plus other curtains elsewhere?)
-Spray paint every gold thing I can to be oil rubbed bronze
-Hang the new entryway & dining room chandeliers (need a professional for the entryway!)
-Hang up more things on the walls
-Hang curtains and art in the master bedroom
-Figure out what to do with Carter and the potential #2 (move Carter now? Later? Start #2 upstairs pretty quick, or like a year in and leave downstairs? Put Carter in the nursery or another room? And what furniture is going where???)
-Paint something (Kitchen? Powder bath? Laundry room? Master bed?)

We'll see which of these things actually happen! Louis was kind enough to move the tv from our bedroom into the playroom, so now I can watch Netflix on the Wii while Carter plays. And he generally ignores the tv so it's working out ok. Once he notices how wonderful it is this plan may have to change. But anyway, I now have very little motivation to get off that oh-so-comfy-even-though-it's-hideous couch! But I have stuff to do! Got to get going!

Next: BFP

No comments:

Post a Comment