Thursday, April 3, 2014

There and Back Again: A Mother's Tale

Yes, that is a Hobbit reference for you super nerds like me.

On September 18 of last year, I had the first of many doctors visits in our quest to give Carter a sibling. So almost 7 months ago we started this journey, and I started blogging during that first round of drugs. I kept it all secret, because I wasn't sure I was ready, willing, or able to make my feelings public, but after this week I'm ready. 

I have all the posts linked below, and each one has a link to the next. If you have some time, you are welcome to read through what our family has been up to lately.  

Thanks for reading, and no judgments please ;) This is honest and at times shows just how broken I am and how much I am not worthy of the Lord's presence in my life and in need of constant reminders of His goodness and many blessings.

Conceptions on Conception
The Dreaded 2 Week Wait
Progress
Update
Round 3
Why I Am Ready for #2
Oh the Irony (not really related to this but oh well)
This Morning
I Lied
BFP
Regrets (also not related but never shared)
9 Weeks
Blue or Pink
The Worst Day

1 comment:

  1. Hugs from this side of the world. I appreciate your honesty - your beautiful writing has given me some needed perspective.

    ReplyDelete